ME.....



..As every woman I am unpredictable and full of surprises...

I can be tender and weak but passionately and strong at the same time.
You can never know about what I think but I am very sincere and do not like lies. Do you believe that I can combine all this features in myself? Well, I never lie..

I can describe myself as a sociable and joyful girl who is always in a good spirit and with whom you will be never bored..

I know lots of exciting to tell you and you will find me a good listener. My friends and classmates tell that I am very attentive and responsive..

I do not like to let down other people and I always do something that I promise.

I always forgive if someone offends me and I easy make a compromise..


I like to learn something and I am always open to a new experience...


I want to be happy and to make happy my beloved man..


I am not afraid disappointment and I am ready to overcome the all hindrances that I can meet looking for real love...

0 komentar: